VPRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9078|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - VPRT, GS, GPI, GPK And IP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. To Host Inaugural Internet Conference in New York PR Newswire Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - MDAS, WNR, PG, VPRT And PRGO Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Vistaprint to Present at the 2013 Cantor Fitzgerald Internet Conference noodls Nov 26
- Vistaprint and Plaza Create Agree to Joint Venture in Japan Business Wire Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - VPRT, PXD, MCO, CLNE And DUK Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- VISTAPRINT N.V. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 12
- Insider Trading Alert - VPRT, CTSH, ESV, VNTV And CSOD Traded By Insiders Nov 11
VPRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VistaPrint is up 81.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Constant Contact up 104.5%, and AirMedia Group down 18.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VPRT
Pro Report PDF for VPRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VPRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VPRT
Did VistaPrint make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vistaprint is an online supplier of printed and promotional material as well as marketing services to micro businesses and consumers. In the 26th annual Graphic Arts Monthly 101 listing, the company is the 40th largest and the 4th fastest growing printing company in North America. It is also the 6th largest public printing company. The company operates in the following segments: North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. It was founded by Robert Keane in January 1995 and is headquartered in Venlo, Netherlands.