VPRT Key Stats
- Is Outsourcing a Big Business? Fool May 23
- Vistaprint Honored by The Boston Business Journal as a 2013 “Best Places to Work... May 20
- NorthStar Realty COO Sells More Than 192K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 13
- Groupon Shows Some Vigor, But Much Work Waits To Be Done Investopedia May 9
- Vistaprint: Introducing Investors To A Company That Will Be Lowering Guidance So... May 2
- Vistaprint Beats on Earnings Apr 29
- Vistaprint Beats on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 29
- VISTAPRINT N.V. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Results of Operations and Financial Condit... Apr 26
- Vistaprint N.V. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 25
- Vistaprint Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Falling Now Apr 25
VPRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VistaPrint is up 26.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Constant Contact down 28.99%, and AirMedia Group down 16.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VPRT
Pro Report PDF for VPRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VPRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VPRT
Did VistaPrint make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Vistaprint is an online supplier of printed and promotional material as well as marketing services to micro businesses and consumers. In the 26th annual Graphic Arts Monthly 101 listing, the company is the 40th largest and the 4th fastest growing printing company in North America. It is also the 6th largest public printing company. The company operates in the following segments: North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. It was founded by Robert Keane in January 1995 and is headquartered in Venlo, Netherlands.