VPHM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9716|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-63.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Positive Data on Shire's Lifitegrast - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- 3 Surging Biotechs That Made Investors Rich in November Fool Nov 29
- Biotech Stock Roundup: Vanda Soars, Sarepta Slumps - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades ViroPharma (VPHM) to Hold Street Insider Nov 19
- Top 10 News for 11/11 - 11/15: Cisco Slammed on Outlook; Yellen's Okay with QE...for Now; Buffett's Big Energy Trade Street Insider Nov 15
- Medicines Co. Gains on QIDP Status - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- The Next Rare-Disease Powerhouse? Fool Nov 12
- Shire to Acquire ViroPharma - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- ViroPharma (VPHM) Reports Statistically Significant Data from Cinryze Prophylaxis Study Street Insider Nov 12
- JPMorgan Downgrades ViroPharma (VPHM) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 12
VPHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ViroPharma is up 103.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Halozyme Therapeutics up 146.1%, and Shire up 49.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VPHM
Pro Report PDF for VPHM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VPHM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VPHM
Did ViroPharma make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ViroPharma Incorporated, a pharmaceutical company, develops and sells drugs that address serious diseases treated by physician specialists and in hospital settings. The company focuses on product development activities on virus#Viruses and human disease, including those caused by cytomegalovirus and hepatitis C virus infections. The company sells its products directly to wholesale drug distributors and specialty pharmacies/distributors. ViroPharma Incorporated was founded in September 1994 and is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania.