VPFG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9073|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ViewPoint Financial (VPFG) Acquires LegacyTexas Group Street Insider Nov 26
- VIEWPOINT FINANCIAL GROUP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements a Nov 25
- ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. to Acquire LegacyTexas Group, Inc. noodls Nov 25
- VIEWPOINT FINANCIAL GROUP INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: EQM, C, VPFG Oct 29
- ViewPoint Financial Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- ViewPoint Financial Group (VPFG) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 23
- ViewPoint Financial Group (VPFG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
- VIEWPOINT FINANCIAL GROUP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 23
- ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Earnings PR Newswire Oct 22
VPFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ViewPoint Financial Group is up 28.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, BOK Financial up 16.41%, and Texas Capital Bancshares up 22.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VPFG
Pro Report PDF for VPFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VPFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VPFG
Did ViewPoint Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. is a full stock holding company. Its main business consists of attracting retail deposits from the general public and the business community and investing those funds.