VPCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4111|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.888M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-180.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire12/22 09:30
PR Newswire12/18 08:00
SA Breaking News12/08 12:45
SA Breaking News11/17 12:47
|08/14/2014 10:30 EDT||Misc||Vapor Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Vapor Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
VPCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vapor is down 87.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Vaporin down 76.36%, and Reynolds American up 46.41%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VPCO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VPCO
Did Vapor make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Tobacco
- Company Website: http://www.vapor-corp.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Tobacco Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 312230
- NAICS Industry: Tobacco Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Vapor Corp designs, markets, and distributes electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, e-liquids and accessories.The Company markets its electronic cigarettes as an alternative to traditional tobacco cigarettes.
VPCO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VPCO","name")
- Description: =YCI("VPCO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VPCO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VPCO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VPCO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.