VOLC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2054|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can These 3 Diving Device Stocks Deliver in 2014? Fool Dec 6
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 12/02: (CNAT) (ASNA) (SCVL) Higher; (KKD) (GMAN) (TAXI) Lower Street Insider Dec 2
- Volcano Corporation Announces $200 Million Share Repurchase Authorization noodls Dec 2
- VOLCANO CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements and E Dec 2
- Volcano announces $200M share repurchase authorization, $100M ASR Dec 2
- Volcano (VOLC) Approves $200M Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 2
- Volcano Launches Crux Vena Cava Filter - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Volcano (VOLC) Will Need to Prove Its Worth to Attract Potential Bidders Street Insider Nov 13
- High Expectations Still Hurting Volcano Nov 12
- Volcano Corporation Stock Downgraded (VOLC) Nov 6
VOLC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Volcano is down 8.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Boston Scientific up 109.7%, and Align Technology up 117.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VOLC
Pro Report PDF for VOLC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VOLC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VOLC
Did Volcano make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Volcano Corp. develops, manufactures and commercializes a broad suite of devices designed to facilitate endovascular procedures, enhance the diagnosis of vascular and structural heart disease and guide optimal therapies. The Company's intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) product line includes ultrasound consoles that can be integrated directly into virtually any modern cath lab and single use disposable imaging catheters unique to its system. It sells its products through direct sales force and distributors, as well as through third parties supply and distribution agreements primarily in the United States, Japan, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. The company was founded on January 12, 2000 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.