VOCS Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- Chesapeake Director Buys 450K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 22
- In Insider Trading, Harbinger Buys More Shares of Spectrum Brands and Chesapeake... May 22
- Top Insider Trades: CHK SPB LIOX VOCS May 22
- Which Internet Companies Will Emerge as the Victors Once the Market Finishes Con... May 20
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now May 15
- Vocus Adopts Stockholder Rights Plan GlobeNewswire May 13
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Oleg Firer, CEO of Net Element Internation... May 13
- VOCUS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Mate... May 13
- In Insider Trading, Harbinger Increases Its Stake in Spectrum Brands (Again), an... May 9
VOCS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vocus is down 41.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Accelrys up 13.11%, and Symantec up 53.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VOCS
Pro Report PDF for VOCS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VOCS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VOCS
Did Vocus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?