VNR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||272.6%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.693|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-42.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-144.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Strong Insider Buying Found in the Underlying Holdings of MLPJ Dec 6
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 5: SUNS, APSA, VNR, CCCL, GORO The Street Dec 5
- VNR Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Dec 4
- VANGUARD NATURAL RESOURCES, LLC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 26
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Vanguard Natural Resource Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units Nov 25
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NSH, NKA, VNR, SJT, INTX Nov 25
- 3 Ideas If You’re Half a Million Short on Retirement Fool Nov 23
- Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC Announces Two Monthly Cash Distributions noodls Nov 21
- BreitBurn: A Solid Pick for Income Nov 20
- Why an MLP Makes Sense for One Company, and Not for Another Fool Nov 18
VNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vanguard Natural Resource is up 17.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Linn Energy down 12.69%, and BreitBurn Energy Partners up 15.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VNR
Pro Report PDF for VNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VNR
Did Vanguard Natural Resource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vanguard Natural Resources LLC is an oil and natural gas exploration company. The company is focused on the acquisition and development of mature long-lived natural gas and oil properties in the United States. Its properties are located in the Appalachian Basin in Kentucky and Tennessee, the Permian Basin in West Texas and New Mexico, in South Texas and in Mississippi. The company was founded in October 2006 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.