VNO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.795|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-64.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||610.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner The Street Dec 3
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): Today's Featured Financial Laggard Nov 25
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Real Estate Industry Nov 22
- Vornado Selling Manhattan Asset - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) to Sell Manhattan Office Building in $200M Deal Street Insider Nov 8
- Vornado Realty Beats on FFO and Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Tops Q3 FFO by 17c Street Insider Nov 4
- Trading Radar for 11/04: Hertz Global (HTZ), Kellogg (K), CF Industries (CF), DryShips (DRYS) Report Street Insider Nov 1
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield Street Insider Oct 30
- Vornado Realty Trust Becomes #178 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Molex Oct 25
VNO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vornado Realty Trust is up 25.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Starwood Property up 32.36%, and SL Green Realty up 27.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VNO
Pro Report PDF for VNO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VNO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VNO
Did Vornado Realty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vornado Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employs about 4,780 people. It is the inheritor of real estate formerly controlled by companies including Two Guys and Alexander's. On February 15, 2001, the Port Authority announced that Vornado Realty Trust had won the lease for the World Trade Center, paying $3.25 billion for the 99-year lease. Silverstein Properties was outbid by $30 million by Vornado. However, Vornado balked over lease terms and possible tax liabilities that Silverstein was willing to accept. Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on July 24, 2001. The company recorded revenues of $2,779.7 million in the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 3.1% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $805.9 million in FY2010, an increase of 1.9% over FY2009. The net profit was $596.7 million in FY2010, compared with the net profit of $49 million in FY2009.