VMW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.044|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||884.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Comparing Apples to Apples on Glassdoor Fool Dec 6
- Premiere Global soars after fiscal 2014 guidance beats estimates theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Call buyers charging into VMware optionMONSTER Dec 4
- Your first trade for Wednesday CNBC Dec 3
- FMHR Final Trade CNBC Dec 3
- Google to announce details of cloud offering, NY Times reports theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- VMware Inc. (VMW): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner Nov 21
- VMWARE Larger Than S&P 500 Component Carmax Oct 25
- VMware Q3 Earnings Beat, Revs In Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
- VMware (VMW) PT Goes to $94 at BMO Capital Street Insider Oct 22
VMW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VMware is down 5.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Microsoft up 47.88%, and Oracle up 12.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VMW
Pro Report PDF for VMW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VMW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VMW
Did VMware make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
VMware, Inc. is a company providing virtualization software founded in 1998 and based in Palo Alto, California, USA. The company was acquired by EMC Corporation in 2004, and operates as a separate software subsidiary . VMware's desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, while VMware's enterprise software hypervisors for servers, VMware ESX and VMware ESXi, are bare-metal embedded hypervisors that run directly on server hardware without requiring an additional underlying operating system. The Company’s suite of virtualization solutions addresses a range of complex information technology (IT) problems, that include cost and operational inefficiencies, facilitating access to cloud computing capacity, business continuity, software lifecycle management, and corporate computing device management. It works closely with more than 1,700 technology partners, including server, microprocessor, storage, networking and software vendors. The Company’s solutions are based upon its core virtualization technology and are organized into four main product groups: Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Application Platform, End-User Computing, and Virtualization and Cloud Management.