VMEM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.156|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-151.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-45.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/28 09:25
Street Insider08/27 18:15
Street Insider08/27 16:05
Business Wire08/27 16:02
Street Insider08/26 14:14
VMEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Violin Memory is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Nimble Storage up N/A, and EMC up 16.02%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VMEM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VMEM
Did Violin Memory make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Data Storage
- Company Website: http://www.violin-memory.com
- IR Website: http://investor.vmem.com/company/investors-overview/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Code: 518210
- NAICS Industry: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Violin Memory Inc is a provider of memory-based storage solutions designed to bring storage performance in line with high-speed applications, servers and networks.
VMEM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VMEM","name")
- Description: =YCI("VMEM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VMEM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VMEM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VMEM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.