VMEM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.972|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-129.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-45.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/08 11:00
Business Wire10/06 16:01
The Wall Street Journal10/06 01:10
VMEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Violin Memory is down 38.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, EMC up 20.93%, and Brocade Communications up 24.98%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VMEM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VMEM
Did Violin Memory make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Data Storage
- Company Website: http://www.violin-memory.com
- IR Website: http://investor.vmem.com/company/investors-overview/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Code: 518210
- NAICS Industry: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Violin Memory Inc provides all-flash storage arrays & appliances delivering application solutions for enterprises. Its FFA-based arrays & enterprise software solutions enhance enterprise agility & mobility revolutionizing economics with rapid ROI and TCO.
VMEM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VMEM","name")
- Description: =YCI("VMEM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VMEM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VMEM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VMEM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.