VMED Key Stats
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Jun 10
- Liberty Global chief Mike Fries sees broadband speeds going up and prices coming... Jun 8
- Liberty Global closes on $24B Virgin Media deal Jun 7
- Quant King Renaissance Technologies' stock picks Jun 7
- How to score the best digital deal Jun 7
- Betting That Virgin Media's Big Move Is Just The Beginning Jun 7
- Virgin Media Announces Fundamental Change and Make-Whole Fundamental Change Rela... Jun 7
- How BT Group Measures Up as a GARP Investment Fool Jun 5
- Dana Strong Announced as Chief Operating Officer of Virgin Media Business Wire Jun 4
- Malone, Murdoch Go Head-to-Head on U.K. Pay TV Jun 4
VMED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Virgin Media is up 127.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Liberty Global up 52.68%, and BT Group up 63.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VMED
Pro Report PDF for VMED
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VMED Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VMED
Did Virgin Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Virgin Media Inc. is a company which provides fixed and mobile telephone, television and broadband internet services to businesses and consumers in the United Kingdom. Its executive office is in New York City, United States and its operational headquarters are in Hook, United Kingdom.