VLY Key Stats
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: VLY, VALU, DSWL Jun 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: VLY, UFS, ALB, CNQ, VOD Jun 11
- Ex-Div Reminder for Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Jun 10
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, NKA, VLY, TCPC Jun 6
- No Correction, No Problem: 3 Stocks That Look Cheap Now May 29
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: RSO, VLY, CMO, UAN, GSJK May 24
- VALLEY NATIONAL BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial ... May 22
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Declares $0.1625 Quarterly Dividend; 7% Yield Street Insider May 21
- Valley National Bancorp Sets Record And Payment Date For Common Stock Cash Divid... May 21
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of VFH May 16
VLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valley National Bancorp is down 10.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Webster Financial up 21.49%, and Center Bancorp up 20.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VLY
Pro Report PDF for VLY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VLY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VLY
Did Valley National Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Valley National Bancorp is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey. Its principal subsidiary, Valley National Bank, currently operates 211 branches in 147 communities serving 16 counties throughout northern and central New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. Valley National Bank is one of the largest commercial banks headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey. It operates through four reportable business segments: Consumer Lending, Commercial Lending, Investment Management and Corporate and Other Adjustments. Valley National Bancorp's subsidiaries are engaged in asset management, mortgage servicing, and multi-line insurance. The company was founded in 1983.