VLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/19 08:59
|07/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2225, Declared Date: Jul 15 2014, Pay Date: Aug 13 2014|
|04/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2125, Declared Date: Apr 17 2014, Pay Date: May 14 2014|
|01/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.037, Declared Date: Jan 21 2014, Pay Date: Feb 12 2014|
VLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valero Energy Partners is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.38%, Valero Energy up 39.77%, and Sunoco Logistics Partners up 48.05%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VLP
PDF Report for VLP
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VLP Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VLP
Did Valero Energy Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Company Website: http://www.valero.com
- IR Website: http://www.valero.com/InvestorRelations/Pages/Home.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Crude Oil
- NAICS Code: 486110
- NAICS Industry: Pipeline Transportation of Crude Oil
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Valero Energy Partners LP owns, operates, develops and acquires crude oil and refined petroleum products pipelines, terminals and transportation & logistic assets in the United States.
VLP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VLP","name")
- Description: =YCI("VLP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VLP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VLP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VLP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.