VLCCF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2915|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) Jumps: Stock Rises 9.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 5: VLCCF, BKCC, EFC, GLAD, UAN The Street Dec 6
- Teekay Tankers (TNK) in Focus: Stock Adds 5.1% in Session Dec 4
- Teekay Tankers (TNK) in Focus: Stock Adds 5.1% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NGPC, VLCCF, DSWL, GLAD, VOC The Street Nov 27
- Knightsbridge Tankers Limited Enters Oversold Territory Nov 25
- Knightsbridge Tankers Limited Enters Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: MTR, VLCCF, NYMT, HRZN Nov 18
- Knightsbridge Tankers Limited: Successful Public Offering Makes Things Better Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- VLCCF - Third Quarter 2013 and Nine Months Results noodls Nov 14
VLCCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Knightsbridge Tankers is up 46.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Eagle Bulk Shipping up 62.30%, and Diana Shipping up 55.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VLCCF
Pro Strategies Featuring VLCCF
Did Knightsbridge Tankers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Knightsbridge Tankers, Ltd., is an international shipping company provides transportation of dry bulk cargoes. It owns & operates a fleet of four Capesize dry bulk carriers with a total carrying capacity of approximately 0.7 million dwt.