VJET Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1076|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.089M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-51.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
24/7 Wall St.09/11 07:25
Business Wire08/28 09:00
24/7 Wall St.08/27 10:00
Business Wire08/27 09:00
Business Insider08/26 10:46
Street Insider08/20 12:18
Street Insider08/20 11:03
Street Insider08/14 09:39
VJET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). voxeljet is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.97%, Stratasys up 28.15%, and 3D Systems down 8.74%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VJET
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VJET
Did voxeljet make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Computer Systems
- Company Website: http://www.voxeljet.de
- IR Website: http://www.voxeljet.de/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: Germany
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Germany
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
voxeljet AG provides high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers. Its business is divided into two segments: Systems and Services.
VJET Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VJET","name")
- Description: =YCI("VJET","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VJET","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VJET","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VJET","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.