VIRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2803|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.787M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Virco Manufacturing Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Dec 6
- Virco Announces Third Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Dec 6
- Numerous Gurus Hold Four Industrial Products On 52-Week Low Oct 24
- VIRCO MFG CORPORATION Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 17
- VIRCO MFG CORPORATION Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Sep 13
- VIRCO MFG CORPORATION Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Sep 13
- Virco Manufacturing Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.42 Street Insider Sep 13
- Virco Announces Second Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Sep 13
- VIRCO MFG CORPORATION Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Jun 26
- Virco Announces First Quarter Results noodls Jun 13
VIRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Virco Manufacturing is down 20.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Avery Dennison up 46.34%, and Domino Printing Sciences up 14.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VIRC
Pro Strategies Featuring VIRC
Did Virco Manufacturing make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Virco Manufacturing Corporation designs, produces and distributes furniture. It is a manufacturer of moveable educational furniture and equipment for the preschool through 12th grade market in the United States.