VIRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0684|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.921M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|06/24/2014 10:00 PDT||Misc||AGM Event for Virco Manufacturing Corp.|
VIRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Virco Manufacturing is down 9.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.27%, Avery Dennison up 10.04%, and Neopost up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VIRC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VIRC
Did Virco Manufacturing make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.virco.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Institutional Furniture Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 337127
- NAICS Industry: Household and Institutional Furniture and Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Virco Manufacturing Corp manufactures an assortment of products, including mobile tables, mobile storage equipment, desks, computer furniture, chairs, activity tables, folding chairs and folding tables.
VIRC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VIRC","name")
- Description: =YCI("VIRC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VIRC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VIRC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VIRC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.