VIP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.248|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-52.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.037B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ukraine Facebook Protests Seen Boosting MTS to VimpelCom Bloomberg Dec 5
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BMR, VIP, POM, TWO, KMI The Street Dec 3
- VimpelCom will bring WhatsApp-based mobile messaging and social offers to its customers noodls Dec 3
- Rostelecom CEO Says Tele2 Russia Deal Will Create Value Bloomberg Nov 22
- Telecom Italia does not need to merge with rivals in Italy-CEO Reuters Nov 21
- Don't Miss Out: Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BMR, EDR, VIP, BDN, ATLS Nov 21
- Russian mobile firm MTS cuts 2013 sales forecast Reuters Nov 19
- VimpelCom Russia has organized a peering interconnection with Deutsche Telekom’s IPX platform noodls Nov 18
- VimpelCom Russia has organized a peering interconnection with Deutsche Telekom's IPX platform PR Newswire Nov 18
- 9.3 Billion Reasons To Buy These 2 Cheap, Unloved Stocks Seeking Alpha Nov 14
VIP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VimpelCom is up 35.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Mobile TeleSystems up 19.86%, and Verizon Communications up 16.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VIP
Pro Report PDF for VIP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VIP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VIP
Did VimpelCom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
VimpelCom Ltd. provides voice, data and other telecommunication services through an array of wireless, fixed and broadband internet services, as well as selling equipment and accessories.