VICL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4172|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-36.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-152.8%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-640.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Your Vote Counts: Who is the Worst Biotech CEO of 2013? The Street Dec 12
- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation on Behalf of Investors of Vical Incorporated Business Wire Dec 6
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses from Investment in Vical Incorporated to Contact Brower Piven Before the December 31, 2013 Lead Plaintiff Deadline Business Wire Dec 5
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Vical Incorporated and Certain Officers - VICL PR Newswire Nov 27
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg Announces Lead Plaintiff Deadline In The Class Action Lawsuit Against Vical Incorporated Business Wire Nov 22
- Two Drugs, Designed To Help Patients, Actually Hurt Them Nov 19
- Vical, Inc. (VICL) Posts Q3 Loss of 11c/Share Street Insider Oct 31
- 5 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts Oct 18
- Vical's Herpes Vaccine: An Update Sep 12
- Vical Incorporated (VICL) Spikes Street Insider Sep 11
VICL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vical is down 63.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, OncoSec Medical up 9.27%, and Endocyte up 4.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VICL
Pro Strategies Featuring VICL
Did Vical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vical Incorporated researches and develops biopharmaceutical products based on its patented DNA delivery technologies for the prevention and treatment of serious or life-threatening diseases.