VIAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.369|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Viasystems Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Viasystems Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 6
- VIASYSTEMS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Viasystems Group, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 6
- Viasystems Achieves AS9100 Certification in Shanghai, China noodls Oct 31
- Viasystems Receives a Supplier of the Year Award from Tesla Motors noodls Oct 28
- VIASYSTEMS GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 7
- Viasystems Group Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 6
- Viasystems Group, Inc. (VIAS) Posts Q2 Loss of 28c/Share Street Insider Aug 6
- VIASYSTEMS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Aug 6
VIAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Viasystems Group is up 14.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Benchmark Electronics up 46.50%, and Celestica up 35.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VIAS
Pro Strategies Featuring VIAS
Did Viasystems Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Viasystems Group, Inc. is a worldwide provider of complex multi-layer printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electromechanical solutions.