VIAB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.873|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.395B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Spike Video Game Awards ditches award show staples Dec 6
- Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants Heads To Art Basel Miami, The World's Premier International Art Show PR Newswire Dec 6
- Sohu and Nickelodeon Kid Around Together Fool Dec 5
- Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants Joins Ranks Of A-Listers Like Brad Pitt, Lady Gaga And Katy Perry On eBay Celebrity PR Newswire Dec 5
- Will 'Catching Fire' Continue to Outperform 'Frozen'? Fool Dec 4
- Guggenheim Upgrades Viacom (VIAB) to Buy Street Insider Dec 2
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire Just the Tip of the Iceberg Fool Nov 24
- Still Neutral on Viacom - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Viacom Has a Tough Road Ahead Fool Nov 20
- 3 Ways to Invest in Broadcast TV Fool Nov 19
VIAB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Viacom is up 57.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Viacom up 55.65%, and Time Warner up 45.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VIAB
Pro Report PDF for VIAB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VIAB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VIAB
Did Viacom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Viacom Inc., short for "Video & Audio Communications", is an American media conglomerate with interests primarily in, but not limited to, cinema and cable television. The Company engages audiences on television, motion picture, Internet and mobile platforms through many of the world’s entertainment brands. It manages its operations through two reporting segments: Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. It has a library of approximately 3,300 motion pictures and television programs. As of 2010, it is the world's fourth-largest media conglomerate, behind The Walt Disney Company, Time Warner and News Corporation. The company is headquartered in New York, New York.