VHS Key Stats
- VHS January 2014 Options Begin Trading 12:34 PM
- RSI Alert For Vanguard Health Systems (VHS) May 14
- Vanguard Health Systems to Participate in Investor Conferences in May Business Wire May 9
- How Quickly Is the Cash Coming at Vanguard Health Systems? Fool May 8
- VANGUARD HEALTH SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- Vanguard Health Systems Beats Estimates But Has a Big Earnings Drop Fool May 1
- Why Vanguard Health Systems Shares Need a Medic May 1
- Vanguard Health Systems Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tra... May 1
- Vanguard Health Systems, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 1
- VANGUARD HEALTH SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financ... Apr 30
VHS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vanguard Health Systems is up 45.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Universal Health Services up 78.56%, and Community Health Systems up 113.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VHS
Pro Report PDF for VHS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VHS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VHS
Did Vanguard Health Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Vanguard Health Systems is an operator of hospitals and other medical facilities in five U.S. states: Arizona, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Texas. The company's headquarters are located in Nashville, Tennessee. Vanguard owns twenty-eight hospitals, including the ten Detroit Medical Center hospitals in Detroit, Michigan, five in San Antonio, Texas and four in the Phoenix, Arizona area, and controls an additional three hospitals through joint ventures, for a total of 5,869 licensed beds . The company was number 747 on the 2006 Fortune 1000 ranking of the largest U.S. companies. It was founded by Charles N. Martin, Jr., on July 1, 1997 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.