VHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3296|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-110.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Newmont Mining, Kronos Worldwide and Valhi Forbes Nov 29
- Valhi Inc. Stock Downgraded (VHI) The Street Nov 29
- VALHI REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2013 RESULTS noodls Nov 8
- VALHI INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 8
- VHI Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/3/13 Aug 30
- VALHI INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Aug 12
- VALHI DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Thomson Reuters ONE Aug 9
- VALHI INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Aug 9
- VALHI REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2013 RESULTS Thomson Reuters ONE Aug 9
- The Five Highest Base Salaries In CEO America Jul 17
VHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valhi is up 28.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.03%, FutureFuel up 39.06%, and NL Industries up 16.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VHI
Pro Report PDF for VHI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VHI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VHI
Did Valhi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Valhi, Inc. is primarily a holding company. It operates through its wholly-owned and majority-owned subsidiaries, including NL Industries, Inc., Kronos Worldwide, Inc., CompX International Inc. and Waste Control Specialists LLC. Kronos, NL and CompX. The company operates through three operating segments: Chemicals, Component Products and Waste Management. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.