VHI Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- VALHI REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2013 RESULTS Thomson Reuters ONE May 10
- CONTRAN ANNOUNCES INTENT TO COMPLETE SHORT-FORM MERGER WITH RESPECT TO KEYSTONE ... May 10
- VALHI INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 10
- Why US Ecology Is Poised to Keep Poppin' Fool May 9
- Buildings Can Now Eat Pollution Apr 5
- Why Valhi May Be About to Take Off Fool Apr 1
- VALHI INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Mar 15
- VALHI REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2012 RESULTS Thomson Reuters ONE Mar 15
- Global Hydrocarbon Production Continues, and Many Companies in This Industry Gro... Mar 7
VHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valhi is up 6.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company up 18.07%, and Tronox down 29.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VHI
Pro Report PDF for VHI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VHI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VHI
Did Valhi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Valhi, Inc. is primarily a holding company. It operates through its wholly-owned and majority-owned subsidiaries, including NL Industries, Inc., Kronos Worldwide, Inc., CompX International Inc. and Waste Control Specialists LLC. Kronos, NL and CompX. The company operates through three operating segments: Chemicals, Component Products and Waste Management. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.