VG Key Stats
- Salesforce Exec Sells $224K of Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 7
- Vonage's CEO Hosts 2013 Annual Stockholders' Meeting Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Jun 6
- VONAGE HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Rights of Secu... Jun 6
- [video] Streaking 8x8 Ready to Shop Jun 5
- Courting Thrifty Shoppers With Value and Quality New York Times Jun 2
- 8x8: The Last 3 Months Never Happened Fool May 23
- What the Future Holds for 8x8 May 20
- VG July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Vonage Chief Financial Officer to Present at the 2013 Stifel Internet, Media & C... May 15
- VONAGE HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreem... May 15
VG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vonage Holdings Corporation is up 53.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, magicJack VocalTec down 12.74%, and Telefonica Brasil up 9.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VG
Pro Report PDF for VG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VG
Did Vonage Holdings Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vonage is one of the largest VoIP providers and an industry pioneer. The publicly held company is a provider of low-cost communications services connecting individuals through broadband devices worldwide. Its name is a play on their motto "Voice-Over-Net-AGE." It also offers area code selection, virtual phone number, simulring, personalized web-enabled voicemail, toll free plus and vonage soft phone services. The company was founded by Jeffrey A. Citron and Jeffrey Pulver on May 1, 2000 and is headquartered in Holmdel, New Jersey.