VEND Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.06|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-58.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/10 06:00
Business Wire09/04 06:00
Business Wire08/21 05:00
Business Wire08/05 05:00
Business Wire07/09 05:00
Business Wire07/02 05:00
VEND Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fresh Healthy Vending is down 2.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.38%, Interpublic Group up 7.09%, and New Media Insight Group down 83.33%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VEND
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VEND
Did Fresh Healthy Vending make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Advertising Agencies
- Company Website: http://www.freshvendingusa.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Advertising Agencies
- NAICS Code: 541810
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Fresh Healthy Vending International Inc is a healthy vending machine company. It is operator of Company-owned vending machines that make healthy eating convenient through access to high quality healthy foods at high foot traffic vending destinations.
VEND Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VEND","name")
- Description: =YCI("VEND","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VEND","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VEND","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VEND","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.