VE Key Stats
- Joint urban authority awards Veolia Water the contract to manage the water suppl... Jun 13
- Success of the dividend distribution in shares noodls Jun 13
- Dalkia launches France's first integrated energy efficiency management platform:... Jun 12
- The Scariest Graph for Utility Investors Everywhere Fool Jun 8
- InPlay: Veolia Environnement announces pricing of any and all dollar-denominated... Jun 6
- Veolia Environnement Announces Pricing of Any and All Dollar-Denominated Cash Te... Jun 6
- Where To Invest as Earth Nears Water Stress Jun 3
- Basic Needs Portfolio Selection: Waste Management Fool May 27
- Major U.S. Cities Are at Risk for Climate-Related Water Shortage: Report May 16
- Finding Treasure in a Pile of Trash May 14
VE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Veolia Environnement is up 4.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Waste Connections up 37.83%, and Waste Management up 28.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VE
Pro Report PDF for VE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VE
Did Veolia Environnement make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Veolia Environnement SA engages in the management of water supplies and distribution systems, and provides waste management services. The company provides customized solutions to meet the needs of municipal and industrial customers in four complementary segments: water, environmental services, energy services and passenger transportation. In 2009, Veolia employed around 300,000 employees in 77 countries. The company was founded on December 14, 1853 and is headquartered in Paris, France.