VE Key Stats
- 11:02 am Veolia Environnement: Veolia Energy North America and I Squared Capital set to acquire Kendall Cogeneration Station, expanding 'green energy' footprint in greater Boston area Dec 5
- Veolia, I Squared to acquire Kendall Cogeneration Station from NRG Energy Dec 5
- Veolia and I Squared Capital Set to Acquire Kendall Cogeneration Station, Expanding “Green Energy” Footprint in Greater Boston Area Business Wire Dec 5
- Veolia Environment to cut 700 jobs, WSJ says Dec 4
- RSI Alert: Veolia Environnement (VE) Now Oversold Dec 3
- China Controls Asia’s Water Wealth Fool Nov 29
- Aegon, ArcelorMittal Among Europe's Investing Opportunities The Street Nov 29
- Veolia Environnement closes the acquisition of the 50% stake held by FCC in Proactiva noodls Nov 28
- The Veolia Environnement Foundation mobilizes with partners to supply potable water to Philippines typhoon victims noodls Nov 18
- Dalkia to design and operate one of Canada's largest biomass plants noodls Nov 15
VE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Veolia Environnement is up 48.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Waste Management up 35.34%, and Republic Services up 22.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VE
Pro Report PDF for VE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VE
Did Veolia Environnement make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Veolia Environnement SA engages in the management of water supplies and distribution systems, and provides waste management services. The company provides customized solutions to meet the needs of municipal and industrial customers in four complementary segments: water, environmental services, energy services and passenger transportation. In 2009, Veolia employed around 300,000 employees in 77 countries. The company was founded on December 14, 1853 and is headquartered in Paris, France.