VE Key Stats
- Energy Recovery, Inc.: Inflection Point Is Here Yahoo 03/07 17:21 ET
- Can Veolia Environnement (VE) Continue to Rise? - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/03 09:39 ET
- Can Veolia Environnement (VE) Continue to Rise? Yahoo 03/03 08:40 ET
- 5 Desalination Companies That Could End California's Once-in-500-Years Drought Yahoo 03/01 13:31 ET
- California Water Beats Q4 Earnings Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/28 13:30 ET
- California Water Beats Q4 Earnings Ests Yahoo 02/28 12:30 ET
- Closing Down Nuclear Power Plants Creates Extraordinary Profits for Selected California Conventional Utilities: Top Picks from Hugh Wynne, a Senior Research Analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., LLC Yahoo 02/28 11:30 ET
- Wider-than-Expected Loss at Veolia - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/27 13:37 ET
- Wider-than-Expected Loss at Veolia Yahoo 02/27 12:38 ET
- Veolia Environnement S.A. Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/27 08:10 ET
|Apr 24||Misc||Veolia Environnement- General Meeting|
VE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Veolia Environnement is up 52.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Waste Connections up 30.74%, and Waste Management up 16.61%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VE
Pro Report PDF for VE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VE
Did Veolia Environnement make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Waste Management
- Headquarters Country: France
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: France
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Veolia Environnement SA engages in the management of water supplies and distribution systems, and provides waste management services. The company provides customized solutions to meet the needs of municipal and industrial customers in four complementary segments: water, environmental services, energy services and passenger transportation. In 2009, Veolia employed around 300,000 employees in 77 countries. The company was founded on December 14, 1853 and is headquartered in Paris, France.