VCRA Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- VOCERA COMMUNICATIONS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 14
- Vocera® Ranked Number One in Wireless Communications for Healthcare PR Newswire May 14
- The Gory Details on Vocera Communications's Double Miss Fool May 6
- Law Firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP Announces Investigation of Vocera Communications... May 6
- 1 Winner and 4 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm May 4
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/03: (RDCM) (YRCW) (PKT) Higher; (DCTH) (VCRA) (ZAGG... May 3
- Why Vocera Communications Shares Got Slaughtered by 38% Fool May 3
- Leerink Swann Downgrades Vocera Communications (VCRA) to Market Perform Street Insider May 3
- Vocera Communications' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 2
VCRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vocera Communications is down 36.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Cyan up 0.00%, and Lantronix down 20.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VCRA
Pro Report PDF for VCRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VCRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VCRA
Did Vocera Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Vocera, Inc. is a wireless communications company headquartered in San Jose, California. It specializes in network-based software systems that provide voice communication for mobile personnel in hospital, retail, hospitality, government, manufacturing and other in-building environments with a dispersed workforce.