VCRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3216|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.812M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Vocera to Present December 3 at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 25
- VOCERA COMMUNICATIONS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Nov 14
- Vocera Communications' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Vocera Reports Third Quarter Results, Record Government Quarter Drives Strong Backlog noodls Nov 11
- Vocera Communications Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 11
- Vocera Communications (VCRA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Outlook Street Insider Nov 11
- Vocera Reports Third Quarter Results, Record Government Quarter Drives Strong Backlog Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 11
- Q3 2013 Vocera Communications Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 11
- Vocera (VCRA) Ramps Higher Street Insider Nov 8
- Alcatel Wins Twin Contracts - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
VCRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vocera Communications is down 34.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Alcatel-Lucent up 302.7%, and EXFO up 5.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VCRA
Pro Report PDF for VCRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VCRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VCRA
Did Vocera Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vocera Communications Inc provides mobile communication solutions focused on addressing critical communication challenges facing hospitals. It helps its customers to improve patient safety & satisfaction, & increase hospital efficiency & productivity.