VCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.198|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||71.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/14/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2729, Declared Date: May 06 2014, Pay Date: Jun 02 2014|
|03/21/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0880, Declared Date: Jan 10 2014, Pay Date: Apr 10 2014|
|12/19/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.0881, Declared Date: Dec 11 2013|
|09/20/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.0927, Declared Date: Sep 09 2013|
VCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Concha y Toro Winery is up 7.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.24%, Constellation Brands up 66.37%, and Montalvo Spirits down 88.19%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VCO
PDF Report for VCO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VCO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VCO
Did Concha y Toro Winery make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Wineries & Distilleries
- Company Website: http://www.conchaytoro.com
- IR Website: http://www.conchaytoro.com/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: Chile
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Chile
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverage Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Code: 424820
- NAICS Industry: Beer, Wine, and Distilled Alcoholic Beverage Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Sector: Wholesale Trade
Concha y Toro Winery Inc is a wine producing and exporting company in Chile. It owns and operates vineyards that grow grapes for use in the Company’s wine-making operations, vinification plants, bottling plants and its wine distribution network.
VCO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VCO","name")
- Description: =YCI("VCO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VCO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VCO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VCO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.