VCO Key Stats
- Are Emerging Market Stocks Worth The Trouble? Jun 4
- VCO Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 30
- Constellation Brands – Corona Causing Commotion May 7
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - VCO May 3
- Resultados votación en línea: Junta de Accionistas 2013 noodls Apr 23
- Concha Y Toro Winery Inc Stock Downgraded (VCO) Apr 22
- Apr 16 - Viña Concha y Toro informs preliminary sales for the first quarter 2013 noodls Apr 16
- Is Crimson Wine Delicious for Investors Now? Fool Mar 20
- Sales Volumes, Traffic, Unit Growth and Dividends: Learn Which Restaurant Stocks... Mar 20
- Is This Spin-off Winery an Investment Opportunity? Fool Mar 19
VCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Concha y Toro Winery is up 8.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Willamette Valley Vineyards up 35.66%, and Brown-Forman Corporation up 19.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VCO
Pro Report PDF for VCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VCO
Did Concha y Toro Winery make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Viña Concha y Toro SA engages in wine-making operations, vinification plants, bottling plants and distribution of wine. Its operations are carried out through the Wines and Others segments. The Wines segment includes the production, distribution, and trade of wines. This segment also involves the agricultural and wine-making operations, and the storage and trasportation of products in the domestic and export markets. The Others segment consists of the liquor distribution and beers in Chile, wine bar, tours in Pirque, and sale of fruit. The company was founded by Melchor Concha Toro in 1883 and is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.