VCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.957|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||69.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.03%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Concha y Toro: Citi Ups To Buy On Peso, Grape Cost Dec 2
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary Nov 29
- Fast Money Final Trade Nov 27
- Viña Concha y Toro reports third quarter and 9 months 2013 results noodls Nov 27
- Your first trade for Friday CNBC Nov 27
- 5 Reasons To Consider Chilean Stocks Oct 11
- Profiting From America’s Newfound Love of Wine Oct 1
- Vina Concha y Toro Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for VCO Sep 9
- VCO Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 30
- Constellation Brands – Corona Causing Commotion May 7
VCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Concha y Toro Winery is down 7.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Willamette Vly Vineyards up 70.41%, and Constellation Brands up 96.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VCO
Pro Report PDF for VCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VCO
Did Concha y Toro Winery make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Viña Concha y Toro SA engages in wine-making operations, vinification plants, bottling plants and distribution of wine. Its operations are carried out through the Wines and Others segments. The Wines segment includes the production, distribution, and trade of wines. This segment also involves the agricultural and wine-making operations, and the storage and trasportation of products in the domestic and export markets. The Others segment consists of the liquor distribution and beers in Chile, wine bar, tours in Pirque, and sale of fruit. The company was founded by Melchor Concha Toro in 1883 and is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.