VCLK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.213|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||92.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- VCLK Misses Q3 Earnings, Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- A Simple Strategy With Strong Performance Nov 8
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/6: (MSPD) (MCHX) (MYGN) Higher; (STP) (TNGO) (TSLA) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 6
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/05: (BCOR) (GPOR) (MYGN) Higher; (TNGO) (TSLA) (ANF) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 5
- Valueclick, Inc. (VCLK) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Guides Q4, to Divest O&O Segment Street Insider Nov 5
- Trading Radar for 11/05: Tesla (TSLA), Michael Kors (KORS), Mosaic (MOS), Fossil (FOSL), Open Table (OPEN) Report Street Insider Nov 4
- LinkedIn Drops on Tepid Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- ValueClick Stock Sees Short Interest Make 17.8% Move Oct 11
- Wedbush Starts ValueClick (VCLK) at Neutral Street Insider Sep 26
- First Week Of VCLK November 16th Options Trading Sep 26
VCLK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ValueClick is up 8.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Google up 54.80%, and Yahoo! up 105.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VCLK
Pro Report PDF for VCLK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VCLK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VCLK
Did ValueClick make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ValueClick is a Westlake Village, CA-based online advertising company, which provides online advertising campaigns and programs for advertisers and advertising agency customers in the United States and internationally. ValueClick's customers include advertisers, advertising agencies, and traffic distribution partners. ValueClick also offers technology infrastructure tools and services that enable marketers to implement and manage their online advertising across multiple channels, including display, email, paid search, natural search, on-site and offline. It operates through four business segments: Affiliate Marketing, Media, Owned & Operated Websites and Technology segment. The company was founded in April 1998 and is based in Westlake Village, California.