VCI Key Stats
- Brand.net and Del Monte Share Success in Attracting the Omni-Channel Shopper at ... Jun 12
- DoubleVerify Powers Viewability Solution for Brand.net Advertiser Campaigns Maxi... Jun 12
- Does Valassis Communications Miss theGrade? Fool Jun 11
- Valassis Hosts 'Dynamic Differences in the Haves and Have Nots' Webcast on June ... Jun 10
- Valassis Keeps Dividend Steady at $0.31 Fool Jun 7
- Valassis (VCI) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield Street Insider Jun 6
- 'Social, Local, Mobile' Changes the way Moms Interact with Brands PR Newswire Jun 6
- Valassis Announces Second Quarter 2013 Cash Dividend PR Newswire Jun 6
- VALASSIS COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statemen... Jun 6
- Valassis Chief Digital Officer to Share Insights on AAF ADMERICA Mobile Panel PR Newswire Jun 5
VCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valassis Communications is up 32.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Harte-Hanks up 3.64%, and AirMedia Group down 29.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VCI
Pro Report PDF for VCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VCI
Did Valassis Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Valassis Communications, Inc. is a publicly traded U.S. Corporation with subsidiaries that provide various media and marketing services in the United States, Europe, Mexico, and Canada, and one of the largest coupon distributors/processors in the world. The company operates business through three segments: Shared Mail, Neighborhood Targeted & Free-standing Inserts. The Shared Mail segment Products that have the ability to reach 9 out of 10 U.S. households through shared mail distribution. Shared Mail segment programs combine the individual print advertisements of various clients into a single shared mail package delivered primarily through the United States Postal Service. The Neighborhood Targeted segment Products are targeted to specific newspaper zones or neighborhoods based on geographic and demographic characteristics. The Free-standing Inserts segment include four-color booklets which contain promotions, primarily coupons, from multiple advertisers, which it publish and distribute to approximately 60 million households through newspapers and shared mail, as well as customized FSIs featuring multiple brands of a single client. Valassis Communications was founded by George F. Valassis in 1970 and is headquartered in Livonia, Michigan.