VCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.769|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||110.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: CTL, VCI, POT The Street Dec 5
- Valassis to Present at the BMO Capital Markets Technology & Digital Media Conference Dec. 10, 2013 PR Newswire Dec 4
- Savings-minded Hispanic Consumer is Digitally, Socially Charged noodls Nov 21
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: VCI, CPWR, HTA Nov 20
- Valassis Webcast Answers Question 'Why Geography Matters' PR Newswire Nov 14
- VALASSIS COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- FBR Capital Starts Valassis Communications (VCI) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 5
- Coverage initiated on Valassis by FBR Capital Nov 4
- Valassis Communications Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- VCI Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Oct 24
VCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valassis Communications is up 14.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Harte-Hanks up 51.77%, and Constant Contact up 104.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VCI
Pro Report PDF for VCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VCI
Did Valassis Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Valassis Communications, Inc. is a publicly traded U.S. Corporation with subsidiaries that provide various media and marketing services in the United States, Europe, Mexico, and Canada, and one of the largest coupon distributors/processors in the world. The company operates business through three segments: Shared Mail, Neighborhood Targeted & Free-standing Inserts. The Shared Mail segment Products that have the ability to reach 9 out of 10 U.S. households through shared mail distribution. Shared Mail segment programs combine the individual print advertisements of various clients into a single shared mail package delivered primarily through the United States Postal Service. The Neighborhood Targeted segment Products are targeted to specific newspaper zones or neighborhoods based on geographic and demographic characteristics. The Free-standing Inserts segment include four-color booklets which contain promotions, primarily coupons, from multiple advertisers, which it publish and distribute to approximately 60 million households through newspapers and shared mail, as well as customized FSIs featuring multiple brands of a single client. Valassis Communications was founded by George F. Valassis in 1970 and is headquartered in Livonia, Michigan.