VC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.21|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||203.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||216.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Visteon Corp. (VC): Today's Featured Automotive Winner Nov 25
- Rosenstein's JANA Partners Enters GM (GM), Huntsman (HUN), JC Penney (JCP) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Forster Wheeler Surges to the Moon; Healthnet Heads to the Woodshed Nov 12
- Visteon Corp. (VC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Raises FY13 EPS Outlook Street Insider Nov 7
- Disney and Priceline Headline Thursday's Earnings Nov 6
- Owl Spring Targets Activism with a Hedge Oct 25
- Visteon Corp. (VC): Today's Featured Automotive Winner Sep 23
- VISTEON CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 17
- Visteon considering leaving NYSE to trade in Hong Kong, Bloomberg says Sep 17
- Visteon CEO Says Company May Forgo NYSE for Hong Kong Sep 17
VC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Visteon is up 56.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.99%, American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 95.40%, and Strattec Security up 89.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VC
Pro Report PDF for VC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VC
Did Visteon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Visteon Corp. is a supplier of climate, interiors and electronics systems, modules and components to global automotive original equipment manufacturers. The firm operates through four segments: Climate Product, Electronics Product, Interiors Product and Services. The company formed in 1997 and spun off from the Ford Motor Company in 2000. In 2005, Visteon moved to new headquarters in Van Buren Township, Michigan. Visteon is to the Ford Motor Company as Delphi is to General Motors and Denso is to Toyota. The company is headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan.