VAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.989|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||438.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Health Care Stocks to Watch The Street Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Raising The Health Services Industry Higher The Street Nov 29
- Varian Medical Systems Becomes #64 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Pepco Holdings The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - LPI, GMCR, VAR, JLL And HAR Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Non-Invasive Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy Suitable Alternative to Surgery in Long Cancer (VAR) Street Insider Nov 27
- Varian Extends Share Repurchase Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Varian Medical Unveils Industrial X-Ray - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Varian Medical (VAR) Raises Share Buyback by 6M Shares Street Insider Nov 18
- Varian Medical Systems Becomes #75 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Moody's Oct 25
- Varian Medical (VAR) Target Lowered to $70 at Goldman Street Insider Oct 24
VAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Varian Medical Systems is up 15.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Accuray up 24.24%, and Natus Medical up 99.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VAR
Pro Report PDF for VAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VAR
Did Varian Medical Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Varian Medical Systems, Inc., headquartered globally in Palo Alto, California, is the world's leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy, and brachytherapy. The company supplies informatics software for managing comprehensive cancer clinics, radiotherapy centers and medical oncology practices. Varian is a premier supplier of tubes and digital detectors for X-ray imaging in medical, scientific, and industrial applications and also supplies X-ray imaging products for cargo screening and industrial inspection. Varian Medical Systems was formerly known as Varian Associates, Inc. The company was founded by Russell H. Varian, Sigurd F. Varian, William Webster Hansen and Edward Ginzton in 1940.