VAL Key Stats
- Lululemon Athletica Director Sells More Than 375K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to ... May 23
- Valspar Stock Hits New 52-Week High (VAL) May 22
- Daily Dividend Report: JPM, ALL, HRL, VAL, JOY May 21
- Valspar Declares Quarterly Dividend Fool May 20
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider May 20
- Valspar to Present at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference 2013 Business Wire May 20
- The Top 35 Dividend Champions With Regard To Long-Term Stock Price Appreciation May 19
- Did These Stocks Miss or Beat Analyst Expectations? May 19
- Balanced View on Valspar May 17
- Balanced View on Valspar - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
VAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valspar Corporation is up 57.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Sherwin-Williams Company up 53.88%, and PPG Industries up 58.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VAL
Pro Report PDF for VAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VAL
Did Valspar Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Valspar Corp. is a coating and paints manufacturing and distributing company, which provides coatings and coating intermediates to a wide variety of customers. It manufactures and distributes coatings, paints, and related products primarily in the United States, China, and Europe. It is the ninth largest paint and coating corporation in the world. The 200+ year old Valspar was founded in 1806 as a paint dealership in Boston, Massachusetts. The Valspar name emerged in 1903 as a new clear varnish, and became the company name in 1932. The Valspar Corporation is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.