VAL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.272|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||299.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Strategy To YieldBoost Valspar From 1.5% To 9.4% Using Options The Street Dec 6
- Valspar Larger Than S&P 500 Component First Solar The Street Dec 5
- Where Should You Put Your Money – Home Depot or Lowe’s? Fool Dec 5
- Pantone and Valspar Expand PANTONE UNIVERSE Paint Collection with the 2014 Color of the Year PR Newswire Dec 5
- After Record Sales, Which Paint Stocks Should You Buy? Fool Dec 4
- Valspar Held at Neutral Nov 25
- Valspar Held at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Magna International, Silgan Holdings and Valspar Nov 25
- Marvel and Green Mountain Coffee Big Earnings Winners Nov 25
- Valspar in Supply Deal with Maersk Nov 22
VAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valspar is up 16.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Akzo Nobel up 28.83%, and PPG Industries up 54.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VAL
Pro Report PDF for VAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VAL
Did Valspar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Valspar Corp. is a coating and paints manufacturing and distributing company, which provides coatings and coating intermediates to a wide variety of customers. It manufactures and distributes coatings, paints, and related products primarily in the United States, China, and Europe. It is the ninth largest paint and coating corporation in the world. The 200+ year old Valspar was founded in 1806 as a paint dealership in Boston, Massachusetts. The Valspar name emerged in 1903 as a new clear varnish, and became the company name in 1932. The Valspar Corporation is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.