VABB Key Stats
|01/08/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.22, Declared Date: Dec 24 2014, Pay Date: Jan 23 2015|
|10/08/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.22, Declared Date: Sep 10 2014, Pay Date: Oct 24 2014|
|07/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.22, Declared Date: Jun 13 2014, Pay Date: Jul 18 2014|
|04/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.22, Declared Date: Mar 13 2014, Pay Date: Apr 18 2014|
VABB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Virginia Bank Bancshares is up 3.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.65%, Ameris Bancorp up 26.54%, and Farmers and Merchants up 28.99%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VABB
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VABB
Did Virginia Bank Bancshares make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.vabanktr.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Virginia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
VABB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VABB","name")
- Description: =YCI("VABB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VABB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VABB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VABB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.