UVV Key Stats
- Universal's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 21
- Universal's CEO Discusses F4Q2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 21
- InPlay: Universal Corp reports Q1 EPS of $0.92 vs $0.91 a year ago; revs fell 1%... May 21
- Universal Corp. (UVV) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.92 Street Insider May 21
- Universal Corporation Reports Improved Annual Results PR Newswire May 21
- Daily Dividend Report: XRX, DGX, DKS, UVV, AWR May 21
- Universal Corp. (UVV) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield Street Insider May 21
- Universal Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividends and Sets Annual Meeting Date PR Newswire May 21
- UNIVERSAL CORP /VA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Cond... May 21
- Q4 2013 Universal Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close May 21
UVV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal Corporation is up 38.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Alliance One International up 21.83%, and Vector Group up 13.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UVV
Pro Report PDF for UVV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UVV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UVV
Did Universal Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Universal Corporation is one of the world's leading tobacco merchants. Incorporated in 1918, Universal has headquarters in Richmond, Virginia, in the United States. Universal buys and sells flue-cured and burley tobacco, tea, sunflower seeds, and other agricultural products. It also holds a 49% interest in Socotab, LLC, a large dealer in oriental leaf tobaccos. The company does not manufacture cigarettes or other consumer tobacco products, although its largest customer is Altria Group. The company operates through four segments: North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Dark Air Cured, Oriental and Special Services. The company was founded in 1918 and is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia.