UVV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.986|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||145.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Universal Corporation Stock Upgraded (UVV) The Street Dec 6
- Universal Had a Bad First Half, but the Future Looks Promising Fool Nov 20
- Tips Update: Career Education, Universal Corp, STR Holdings Nov 15
- Universal Corporation's CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Universal Corporation Reports Six-Month Results noodls Nov 5
- UNIVERSAL CORP /VA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial Statem Nov 5
- Universal Corporation Announces Share Repurchase Program and 43rd Annual Dividend Increase noodls Nov 5
- Universal Corp. (UVV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.51; Increases Buyback by $100M Street Insider Nov 5
- Universal Corporation board approves repurchase of up to $100M Nov 5
- Tuesday Sector Leaders: Shipping, Cigarettes & Tobacco Stocks Nov 5
UVV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal is up 7.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Lorillard up 34.08%, and Reynolds American up 24.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UVV
Pro Report PDF for UVV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UVV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UVV
Did Universal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Universal Corporation is one of the world's leading tobacco merchants. Incorporated in 1918, Universal has headquarters in Richmond, Virginia, in the United States. Universal buys and sells flue-cured and burley tobacco, tea, sunflower seeds, and other agricultural products. It also holds a 49% interest in Socotab, LLC, a large dealer in oriental leaf tobaccos. The company does not manufacture cigarettes or other consumer tobacco products, although its largest customer is Altria Group. The company operates through four segments: North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Dark Air Cured, Oriental and Special Services. The company was founded in 1918 and is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia.