UUUU Key Stats
|05/21/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Energy Fuels Inc|
UUUU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy Fuels is down 13.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Gallery Resources up 0.00%, and Chilco River Holdings down 21.88%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for UUUU
Portfolio Strategies Featuring UUUU
Did Energy Fuels make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.energyfuels.com
- IR Website: http://energyfuels.com/investors/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Uranium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Energy Fuels Inc and its subsidiaries, are engaged in uranium mining, milling, development, permitting & exploration with an operating uranium mine, mines on standby, projects in permitting & development, & exploration properties located in the USA.
UUUU Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("UUUU","name")
- Description: =YCI("UUUU","description")
- Sector: =YCI("UUUU","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("UUUU","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("UUUU","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.