UUUU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.21|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-43.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4935%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/20 17:33
SA Breaking News03/20 08:05
|05/21/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Energy Fuels Inc|
UUUU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy Fuels is down 51.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Cliffs Natural Resources down 75.23%, and Uranium Energy up 9.70%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for UUUU
Portfolio Strategies Featuring UUUU
Did Energy Fuels make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.energyfuels.com
- IR Website: http://energyfuels.com/investors/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Uranium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Energy Fuels Inc is engaged in uranium mining and related activities, including acquisition, exploration and development of uranium and vanadium bearing properties, and extraction, processing and selling of uranium and vanadium.
UUUU Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("UUUU","name")
- Description: =YCI("UUUU","description")
- Sector: =YCI("UUUU","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("UUUU","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("UUUU","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.