UTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.929|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.315B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Watsco Remains at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks 4:20 PM
- Stock Market News for December 9, 2013 - Market News Zacks 10:06 AM
- The Dow's 5 Most Loved Stocks Fool Dec 8
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Winner The Street Dec 6
- Congress Asked to Approve $137 Million Arms Sale to Austria Fool Dec 6
- Cisco and Intel Are Buy-Rated Dow Stocks to Own The Street Dec 6
- Brunei Accepts Four Sikorsky S-70i™ BLACK HAWK Helicopters for Regional Security Missions PR Newswire Dec 5
- United Technologies: Goodrich Acquisition Payoffs Now Tangible Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Carrier and Otis Convene International Sustainability Experts in Support of Green Building in the Middle East PR Newswire Dec 5
UTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Technologies is up 40.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, General Electric up 31.51%, and 3M Co up 44.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UTX
Pro Report PDF for UTX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UTX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UTX
Did United Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Technologies Corporation is an American multinational conglomerate headquartered in the United Technologies Building in Hartford, Connecticut. It researches, develops, and manufactures high-technology products in numerous areas, including aircraft engines, helicopters, HVAC, fuel cells, elevators and escalators, fire and security, building systems, and industrial products, among others. UTC is also a large military contractor, producing missile systems and military helicopters, most notably the UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter. UTC principally operates through six segments, Otis, Carrier, UTC Fire & Security, Pratt & Whitney, Hamilton Sundstrand and Sikorsky. The company conducts its business operations in approximately 180 countries across Latin America, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East. Louis R. Chênevert is the current CEO. United Technologies Corporation was founded in 1934. UTC is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, the US.