UTIW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.626|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-168.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in Focus: Stock Moves 6.2% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Why UTi Worldwide Inc.'s Shares Popped Fool Dec 5
- UTI Worldwide, Inc. (UTIW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Raising The Transportation Industry Higher The Street Dec 5
- Trading Radar for 12/05: Kroger (KR), Dollar General (DG), Toro (TTC), UTI Worldwide (UTIW) Report Street Insider Dec 4
- UTIW Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Oct 24
- Bear Of The Day: UTi Worldwide Sep 12
- UTi Worldwide Misses Earnings, Again Sep 12
- Rexnord, UTi Worldwide, Amira Nature Foods, Calavo Growers and Fresh Del Monte Produce highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Sep 12
- Bear of the Day: UTi Worldwide (UTIW) - Bear of the Day Zacks Sep 12
UTIW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UTi Worldwide is up 20.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Expeditors International up 19.16%, and Kühne & Nagel up 7.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UTIW
Pro Report PDF for UTIW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UTIW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UTIW
Did UTi Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UTi Worldwide Inc. provides supply chain services and solutions throughout the world. The company's services include air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services, including consulting, the coordination of purchase orders and customized management services. It operates through two business segments: Freight Forwarding and Contract Logistics & Distribution. It was founded by Roger I. MacFarlane, Alan C. Draper, Peter Thorrington and Matthys J. Wessels on January 30, 1995 and is headquartered in Long Beach, California.