UTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1449|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Appoints CEO McWaters as Chairman Street Insider Dec 11
- Another Way to Play the Auto Parts Boom Fool Dec 10
- Universal Technical Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- NASCAR Technical Institute to Host 25th Annual Stocks-For-Tots Event PR Newswire Dec 6
- Universal Technical Misses on Q4 Earnings & Rev Dec 4
- Universal Technical Misses on Q4 Earnings & Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL INSTITUTE INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Dec 4
- Universal Technical Institute Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Universal Technical Institute Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results noodls Dec 3
- Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (UTI) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance Street Insider Dec 3
UTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal Technical Inst is up 55.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Corinthian Colleges down 31.22%, and Lincoln Educational up 3.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UTI
Pro Strategies Featuring UTI
Did Universal Technical Inst make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Universal Technical Institute, Inc., is enagged in providing technical education training for students seeking careers as professional automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians.