UTHR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.494|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||288.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- United Therapeutics Gets Whammed by a Subpoena Fool Dec 9
- New Lifetime High Today: United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) The Street Dec 3
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Pier 1 Is Delivering The Street Dec 3
- 2014 FDA Drug Approval Decision Calendar The Street Nov 27
- Can United Therapeutics Survive Against New Competitors? Fool Nov 25
- New Lifetime High Today: United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR) Nov 13
- Organovo: Partners, Competitors And Profit Taking Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Organovo: Is Now The Time To Sell This Rising Star? Seeking Alpha Nov 2
- United Therapeutics Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- United Therapeutics' Q3 Sales Boom, But Expenses Up Investor's Business Daily Oct 29
UTHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Therapeutics is up 76.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Pluristem Therapeutic down 7.80%, and Actelion up 63.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UTHR
Pro Report PDF for UTHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UTHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UTHR
Did United Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Therapeutics Corporation is a biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of unique products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening cardiovascular and infectious diseases and cancer. The company's products include Remodulin, Tyvaso and Adcirc. The company operates through two business segments: Pharmaceuticals and Telemedicine. Its lead product, Remodulin, is approved in the U.S. and various countries around the world for both continuous subcutaneous and continuous intravenous infusion for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). In addition to prostacyclin analogs like Remodulin, United Therapeutics develops Glycobiological Antiviral Agents for the treatment of infectious diseases, such as Hepatitis C. The company was founded by Martine Rothblatt in June 26, 1996 and is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland.