USU Key Stats
- USEC's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- USEC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- USEC Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today May 7
- USEC, Inc. (USU) Narrows Q1 Loss on Lighter Revs Street Insider May 6
- USEC Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 6
- USEC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Noti... May 6
- Q1 2013 USEC Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 6
- Uranium's Dirty Little Secret - Investors Take Note May 5
- American Centrifuge Achieves Two RD&D Program Milestones Business Wire May 3
- USEC to Webcast Conference Call on May 7 at 8:30 a.m. ET Business Wire Apr 30
USU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). USEC is down 44.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Uranium Resources down 55.87%, and Cameco up 19.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for USU
Pro Report PDF for USU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download USU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring USU
Did USEC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The United States Enrichment Corporation, a subsidiary of USEC Inc., is a corporation that contracts with the United States Department of Energy to produce enriched uranium for use in nuclear power plants. The Energy Policy Act of 1992, a U.S. federal law, created USEC to privatize uranium enrichment for civilian use, and in July 1993 USEC took over the facilities. The sale of USEC was completed on July 28, 1998 through an initial public offering of USEC stock. The U.S. government received about three billion dollars for USEC.