USNA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.432|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||77.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- No Labeling 'Sleight of Hand' at USANA Health (USNA) Street Insider Nov 21
- MLM Stocks on Watch on Nu Skin's (NUS) Strong Outlook Street Insider Nov 21
- Sidoti Upgrades USANA Health Sciences Inc. (USNA) to Buy Street Insider Nov 8
- Avon (AVP) Weakness Tied to Lack of Investment Spending - Wedbush Street Insider Oct 31
- Relative Strength Alert For USANA Health Sciences Oct 31
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/23: (APOL) (GLW) (COLE) Higher; (RPRX) (CREE) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 23
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (GLW) (APOL) (MTSN) Higher; (CREE) (UIS) (USNA) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 22
- USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Lowers FY13 Outlook Street Insider Oct 22
- 5 Hated Earnings Stocks You Should Love Oct 22
- Trading Radar for 10/22: Nonfarm Payrolls, Lockheed (LMT), Juniper (JNPR), DuPont (DD) Report Street Insider Oct 21
USNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Usana Health Sciences is up 77.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Nu Skin Enterprises up 182.1%, and Herbalife up 68.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for USNA
Pro Report PDF for USNA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download USNA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring USNA
Did Usana Health Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
USANA Health Sciences, Inc. develops and manufactures high-quality, science-based nutritional and personal care products with a focus on promoting long-term health and reducing the risk of chronic degenerative disease.