USMO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9822|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Amcom Software Kicks off Annual User Conference in San Diego; Leading Health Organizations Invited to Discuss Future of Critical Communications Business Wire Nov 11
- USA MOBILITY, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- USA Mobility's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- USA MOBILITY, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 5
- USA Mobility Reports Third Quarter Operating Results; Board Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Nov 5
- Q3 2013 USA Mobility, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 5
- USA Mobility Sets Date to Report Third Quarter Operating Results noodls Oct 30
- St. Joseph Hospital Works With Amcom Software to Improve Physician Communications With Secure Texting and On-Call Scheduling Solutions Business Wire Oct 22
- Stafford Township Depends on Amcom Software for Reliable Emergency Dispatch Business Wire Sep 12
- USA Mobility Is Now Oversold (USMO) Sep 6
USMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). USA Mobility is up 31.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Voltari down 53.89%, and Viper Networks, Inc. down 33.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for USMO
Pro Strategies Featuring USMO
Did USA Mobility make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
USA Mobility Inc., a holding company. It is a provider of wireless messaging, mobile voice and data and unified communications solutions in the United States.