USM Key Stats
- USM Completes Biz Sale, Pays Div - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- U.S. Cellular Launches 4G LTE Kyocera Hydro XTRM Smartphone Marketwired May 21
- UNITED STATES CELLULAR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Dis... May 21
- USM January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: H&Q Healthcare, Albany International, Spartan Stor... May 20
- U.S. Cellular to Pay Special Dividend Fool May 18
- 3 Tech Stock Stories for Friday Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 17
- US Cellular closes Sprint deal, announces dividend AP May 17
- [audio] Newscast: Stocks head for a fourth week of gains MarketWatch May 17
- BRIEF-U.S. Cellular up 5.4 pct after special cash dividend declared May 17
USM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United States Cellular Corporation is up 7.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Telephone and Data Systems up 22.45%, and Sprint Nextel up 198.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for USM
Pro Report PDF for USM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download USM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring USM
Did United States Cellular Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
United States Cellular Corporation, d.b.a. U.S. Cellular, owns and operates the sixth largest wireless telecommunications network in the United States, behind Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile USA, and Metro PCS. The company offers a variety of wireless services, including voice, messaging and data pricing, plan minutes, incoming calls, texts, picture messages, minutes, mobile-to-mobile service, voice turn-by-turn directions, bluetooth headsets, free incoming calls, e-mail, mobile internet access, text messaging, internet access, text and picture messaging and voice turn-by-turn directions for its postpaid and prepaid customers. United States Cellular is a majority-owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. As of 2011, they serve about 6.1 million customers in 126 markets in 26 U.S. states. The company was founded in 1983 an has its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois.