USEG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5084|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chevron suspends Romania activities amid anti-fracking protests Dec 7
- US open: Markets fall as retailers disappoint with Black Friday sales Sharecast Dec 2
- US pre-open: Stock futures little changed before US data Dec 2
- US Shale Gas Revolution Is No Game Changer For Qatar, According to QNB Group Read More... noodls Dec 1
- National Grid defends dividend, H1 profits down Nov 21
- An Underrated New Catalyst Fueling USD/CAD DailyFX Nov 19
- Centrica warns on profits and lost appetite for investment Nov 14
- U.S. Energy's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- U.S. Energy Corp. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Highlights and Selected Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- BHP's Macedon Gas Project Starts - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 23
USEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). U.S. Energy is up 86.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Apache up 17.08%, and Advantage Oil & Gas up 26.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for USEG
Pro Strategies Featuring USEG
Did U.S. Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
U.S. Energy Corp., is an energy company. The Company acquires, explores, and develops oil and gas producing properties and other mineral properties in the continental United States.