USEG Key Stats
- EU leaders face up to shale challenge May 22
- Rio Tinto Downgraded to Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Rio Tinto Downgraded to Sell May 20
- U.S. Energy's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 13
- U.S. Energy Corp. Reports First Quarter 2013 Highlights and Selected Financial R... May 10
- US ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition May 10
- US ENERGY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- U.S. Energy Corp. Schedules First Quarter 2013 Highlights and Financial Results ... May 8
- Shell shuns UK shale gas industry May 2
- Oil prices drop on weak Chinese data May 1
USEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). U.S. Energy is down 23.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Crimson Exploration down 31.68%, and Advantage Oil & Gas up 54.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for USEG
Pro Report PDF for USEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download USEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring USEG
Did U.S. Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?