USAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0354|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-90.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.112M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products (USAP) is Overbought, What's Next? Dec 2
- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products (USAP) is Overbought, What's Next? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Universal Stainless to Present at Midwest Investment Conference on November 19th noodls Nov 15
- UNIVERSAL STAINLESS & ALLOY PRODUCTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Universal Stainless Names Dr. Graham McIntosh to Post of Vice President & Chief Technology Officer noodls Nov 12
- Universal Stainless Down to Strong Sell Nov 7
- Universal Stainless Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Universal Stainless & Alloy Products' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Universal Stainless Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results in Line With Company Guidance noodls Nov 4
- Universal Stainless & Alloy (USAP) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c Street Insider Nov 4
USAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Universal Stnls & Alloy is down 5.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, AK Steel Holding up 43.63%, and Nucor up 33.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for USAP
Pro Strategies Featuring USAP
Did Universal Stnls & Alloy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Universal Stainless & Alloy Products, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, manufactures and markets semi-finished and finished specialty steel products, including stainless steel, tool steel and certain other alloyed steels.