URZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1388|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-29.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/16 18:00
PR Newswire03/12 07:00
|03/16/2015||Earnings||Uranerz Energy Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/10/2014||Earnings||Uranerz Energy Corp Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/11/2014||Earnings||Uranerz Energy Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Uranerz Energy Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
URZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Uranerz Energy is down 30.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Uranium Energy up 9.70%, and Uranium Resources down 50.91%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for URZ
Portfolio Strategies Featuring URZ
Did Uranerz Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.uranerz.com
- IR Website: http://www.uranerz.com/s/InvestorBriefcase.asp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Wyoming
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Uranerz Energy Corp is an exploration stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and, if warranted, development of uranium properties. It is also focused on constructing an in-situ recovery uranium facility.
URZ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("URZ","name")
- Description: =YCI("URZ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("URZ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("URZ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("URZ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.