URZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3427|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/01 07:00
|08/11/2014||Earnings||Uranerz Energy Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Uranerz Energy Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/14/2014||Earnings||Uranerz Energy Corporation Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|11/12/2013||Earnings||Uranerz Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results|
URZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Uranerz Energy is up 8.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.57%, Gallery Resources up 0.00%, and Chilco River Holdings down 21.88%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for URZ
Portfolio Strategies Featuring URZ
Did Uranerz Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.uranerz.com
- IR Website: http://www.uranerz.com/s/InvestorBriefcase.asp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Wyoming
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Uranerz Energy Corp is an exploration stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and, if warranted, development of uranium properties. It is also focused on constructing an in-situ recovery uranium facility.
URZ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("URZ","name")
- Description: =YCI("URZ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("URZ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("URZ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("URZ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.