URS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.016|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||298.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HNW, CRF, MYD, JPS, URS The Street 5:00 AM
- 8:34 am URS subsidiary, Flint Energy Services, will redeem all of its outstanding 7.5% Senior Notes due 2019; redemption date will be Dec 27, 2013 Dec 6
- Flint Energy Announces Timing Update for Redemption of 7.5% Senior Notes Due 2019 noodls Dec 6
- URS CORP /NEW/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- URS Corporation Announces Launch of Exchange Offer for up to $400 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Its 3.850% Senior Notes Due 2017 and up to $600 Million of Its 5.000% Senior Notes Due 2022 noodls Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - RJF, DXCM, UMBF, JAH And URS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- URS Awarded Program Management Services Contract by the U.S. Postal Service noodls Dec 2
- Short Interest Falls 11% For URS Nov 27
- URS CORP /NEW/ Financials Nov 27
- URS Corp Remains at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
URS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). URS is up 39.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Quanta Services up 12.93%, and AECOM Technology up 24.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for URS
Pro Report PDF for URS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download URS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring URS
Did URS make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
URS Corporation is an engineering design firm and a U.S. federal government contractor. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, URS is a full-service, global organization with offices located in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; and decommissioning and closure services. URS Corporation has more than 47,000 employees in a network of offices in more than 40 countries. The company was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.