URRE Key Stats
- URANIUM RESOURCES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Yahoo 03/05 16:13 ET
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Worth Watching: Stock Up 13.7% Yahoo 02/26 07:30 ET
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Worth Watching: Stock Up 13.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/26 03:46 ET
- USEC Inc. (USU), Uranium Resources, Inc. (URRE) Spike Street Insider 02/18 15:40 ET
- URANIUM RESOURCES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and E Yahoo 02/12 16:28 ET
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 02/07: (SMT) (CTYK) (ATHN) Higher; (FWM) (GIGA) (G) Lower Street Insider 02/07 12:54 ET
- Uranium Resources Announces $10.3 Million Registered Direct Offering noodls 02/07 09:23 ET
- Uranium Resources raises $10.3M in a registered direct offering Yahoo 02/07 08:53 ET
- URANIUM RESOURCES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/07 08:39 ET
- URANIUM RESOURCES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Submission of Matters to a Vot Yahoo 02/04 17:02 ET
URRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Uranium Resources is up 9.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, USEC down 72.41%, and Rio Tinto up 4.25%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for URRE
Pro Strategies Featuring URRE
Did Uranium Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Uranium Resources, Inc., is a uranium exploration, development and production company. It acquires, explores for, develops, and mines uranium properties, using the in situ recovery or solution mining process.