URBN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.856|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||276.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Abercrombie Opts Not to Lose Its Head Fool Dec 9
- Why Urban Outfitters Could Be a Good Bet This Holiday Season Fool Dec 7
- URBAN OUTFITTERS 96 HOUR DEADLINE ALERT: Approximately 96 Hours Remain; Former Louisiana Attorney General and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Remind Investors of Deadline in Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Urban Outfitters Inc. - URBN GlobeNewswire Dec 6
- Investor Beat: Dec. 6, 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Stock Market Movers and Shakers for Friday: American Eagle, Ulta, Intel, and J.C. Penney Fool Dec 6
- The Two Main Growth Drivers of Urban Outfitters Fool Dec 6
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Taps Urban Outfitters' (URBN) Kessler as Merchandising Chief Street Insider Dec 6
- Bars in stores-the latest retail gimmick Dec 6
- URBAN OUTFITTERS, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Urban Outfitters, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of December 10, 2013 -- URBN PR Newswire Dec 5
- Pisani's market open: Retail warning signs? Dec 5
URBN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Urban Outfitters is down 2.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Gap up 25.99%, and Abercrombie & Fitch down 23.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for URBN
Pro Report PDF for URBN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download URBN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring URBN
Did Urban Outfitters make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. is a publicly traded American company that owns and operates five retail brands: Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, and BHLDN. Urban Outfitters originated as "The Free People's Store" in 1970 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, focusing on "funky" fashion and household products. Shortly thereafter the owner and now Chairman, Richard Hayne, changed the name to Urban Outfitters. The product line has evolved from vintage, bohemian, retro, hipster, ironically humorous, kitschy apparel and furniture to include luxury brands and several designer collaborations. The company was founded by Richard A. Hayne and Scott A. Belair.