UQM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||70.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.166M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...) Street Insider 9:29 AM
- UQM Technologies (UQM) Higher on DoE Grant Street Insider 9:16 AM
- UQM TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibit Dec 6
- Neil Young Gives Keynote Address at 2013 SEMA Show on the LincVolt Powered by UQM PowerPhase® System Business Wire Nov 14
- UQM TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 6
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/06: (MSPD) (ECYT) (MOC) Higher; (CRIS) (TRNX) (NAVB) Lower Street Insider Nov 6
- UQM Technologies' CEO Discusses F2Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- UQM Technologies Reports Fiscal Second Quarter Operating Results noodls Nov 5
- UQM TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- UQM Technologies Reports Fiscal Second Quarter Operating Results Business Wire Nov 5
UQM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). UQM Technologies is up 169.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.70%, Eaton up 44.77%, and Parker Hannifin up 49.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UQM
Pro Strategies Featuring UQM
Did UQM Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
UQM Technologies, Inc. is a developer and manufacturer of power dense, high efficiency electric motors, generators and power electronic controllers for the automotive, commercial truck, bus and military markets.